Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lazy Monday

After our eventful weekend, it was nice to stay in pjs all day and just do nothing. And when I say do nothing, I mean not go anywhere. Hahahaha.

Rhett and addi were SO good today! Just sweet little things all day. During quiet time, I kept hearing addi over the monitor reading her books, putting together puzzles, I didn't think anything was going on in there. Boy was I wrong! Haha! She certainly made the most out of quiet time today!

Hope y'all had a great day!



















1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! I love the marker pictures! And baby Rhett is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved