Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Quiet Time Shenanigans

Rhett surprised me last night by sleeping five hours straight! So refreshing. :) keep it up buddy!

Addi gets so excited to see Rhett when she wakes up in the morning. Rhett was smiling so much today! It was the sweetest.

We went to the park later. It was a gorgeous day today!

We had another crazy quiet time situation today. I told addi she couldn't draw on herself with markers and I kept watching/listening over the monitor to make sure she wasn't getting into trouble. My friend Cheryl dropped off a toy for addi and I went in her room to show her. Addis face was covered in blood and she had gone #2 in her pants and it was getting everywhere. What in the world?!?!? She had a nosebleed and had wiped it all over her face. She had no idea she was bleeding, she told me it was strawberry juice. Ah! This girl! I put her in the bath ASAP afterwards. Haha. It's never dull around here! ;)





















No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved