Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Gettin Healthy

Happy Wednesday!!! Gosh, seems like the days just fly by lately. I can already see how fast Rhett is growing and changing and it makes me a little sad! I'm loving this little baby nugget and I just want to keep him like this forever! I still need to write his 2 month post. 
This little lady has us in stitches daily. She's "feeding" her baby. Which she named baby Addison. Hahahaha!!!!
She did want to feed the real baby. Begged me all morning so I let her. It lasted maybe 30 seconds? Ha! 
Another gorgeous day called for a little front porch fun until the mosquitoes chased us off. :(
I started eating cleaner today. The pounds were falling off but I've reached a plateau so I'm making healthier choices and trying to get back in shape. 
Addi and I did a Jillian michaels DVD tonight. She loved it. Haha.
Hope y'all had a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved