Thursday, December 15, 2011

What a Week!

Wow. I totally didn't mean to take such a long blog break, but this week has been kinda busy. When I last blogged, Addi had lost her precious "moo-moo." That night was terrible. I will go so far to say, it was the worst night we've ever had in Addi's short little life. She did not go to sleep until 5 A.M.!!! Oh my word! And then, she woke up at 9:30. Bless her heart, she didn't know what to do without her cow. I found a similar one on Amazon, but the soonest it would be here was Tuesday. At this point, I am just really thinking "what are we going to do?" "we aren't ever going to sleep again!" Josh called at 10:30 and said the restaurant we were at last night had found it. HALLELUJAH! Me and Addi ran over there and got it. I am never letting that thing out of my sight again!


On Tuesday, we went to a fun playdate at Cheryll's house!




They were pretending to go "night night."
Haha!



That night, we had a play group girl's night out. SO much fun!

On Wednesday, I went to Searcy and got my hair done. It was badly needed. I am so glad my mother in law does my hair! She is awesome!
I love their tree. It's got pheasant feathers, brown mesh and gold accents. So pretty.


Today, Addi and I went to Old Navy. They had this awesome little hologram thing on the floor that you could play with!
This was not fun. It was ice that cracked when you stepped on it, then sharks swam underneath. I know we were in an Old Navy in the middle of Arkansas, but I still couldn't step on it, and it made me nervous that Addi was.
Tonight, we were all laying on the bed, all of us including the dogs and Addi flipped over and her knee went right into my lip. Ouch!
Oh, yesterday I got my first Birchbox! I love the hair oil and the lip gloss. This is such a fun surprise to get in the mail.
Our dining room is Christmas card central right now. I've got about 60 done right now, but I ran out of stamps and envelopes so I once I get those, I'll be all done.
I finally made that Nutella hot chocolate I saw on Pinterest. It's so easy. 1 cup of milk, 1 cup of nutella. You put it in a saucepan and whisk until it's hot and the nutella is dissolved. It's so good!
Addi woke up for a late night snack and she stood up in her highchair, which is a big no-no. I told her, "elf is watching you!" and she immediately sat down. Haha!

Hope y'all have had a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your day to day life... It keeps me part of your great little family...What exciting things are you doing this last weekend before Christmas...Scott is so excited Josh is going with him... I can see a little get away for mommy and daddy real soon after he gets back... It is very very nice I hear... So a romantic weekend with you there and they taking Addie sounds like fair play!!! I really do love these blogs...Great Aunt Jean

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved