Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekend Fun!

We had a great weekend!!!! We did lots of fun things, but it has ended on a sad note. We have lost Addi's precious "moo-moo" and so little bear is having a really hard time going to sleep tonight. I have found another one on amazon and it should be here Tuesday, but for now, I have no idea what we are going to do! I'm just praying she goes to sleep soon. :)

Saturday, we had our friends over for a little fondue Christmas party! Here is Addi looking festive. It was an ugly sweater party, but I didn't have time to make a toddler sweater for her, so she wore this instead. :)
I found this idea on Pinterest. You boil orange peel and cinnamon in some water and it is the most wonderful smell on earth. Too bad I ruined this pan though. I forgot to add water and it had all evaporated so the oranges got really burnt.



Delicious bread.
The setup.
I ate wayyy too much. :)
Legit.
Carson was the winner of the night!

Peppermint bark cheesecake.


Aunt Mia brought Addi an early Christmas present!
All the girls watched Tangled while the boys were in the game room.

Today, we went to a birthday party for our sweet friend, Nancy! She had her party at the WonderPlace and it was so much fun!
Sweet birthday girl!








Sweet friends.
Hope y'all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic of us! :D I'm glad you talked us all into it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, fondue and peppermint bark cheesecake!
    And I totally have some goofy toddler sweaters Addi could've rocked. :)
    I'm sad we missed out on Wonder Place and Nancy's big day. :( Looks like you guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved