Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sweet Sweet Summer

Today was just one of those days where I am so glad it's summertime, and so glad that someone we know has a pool! Addi and I went to Searcy today, I got my hair done, and she hung out with Aunt Rhen and Auntie Em and Emma's friend Alyse. I had so much fun at the salon. Love that place! I even got a cute little polish change. I went with OPI's Jade is the New Black. Loves it!

Anyways, so back at the house, Addi was loving spending time with her Grandpa and Aunt Rhen. Rhen is SOOOO good with Addi. Rhen, I can't wait till you have kids because I know you are going to be such a great mommy, you are such a natural. But, seriously, you don't need any kids for awhile. :)
Here are some pictures that Emma took of Addi while I was gone!



P.S. If I would have known there were dunkaroos in the house, it would have been ON!

Addi was in need of a nap by the time I got to the house, so I got her down pretty quick, then went to jump in the pool! The pool was that wonderful temperature of bath water, that makes you really excited just to go for it and jump in. We just floated around, talked, and Emma showed us her improving-everyday back flips. It was so relaxing! Seriously, Addi took a two hour nap and we were out there most of that time.

Addi was glad to get back home and see her Daddy, she missed him! I'm glad I relaxed so much today, because tomorrow I have a LONG day ahead of running errands and FINALLY taking care of my to-do list...booo. Skip-ma is even coming to watch Addi so I can get it done all in one day.
We will have a fun day on Thursday though, Dina is coming to take Addi's 9 month pictures! And Friday, me and Addi are going to the Peabody Splash Park! Addi has the most perfect outfit ever so there will be a little photo shoot there too! I also leave Friday night for...........BRANSON!!!! I am beyond pumped!
Hope y'all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved