Friday, June 25, 2010

Show us your Life: Children's Activities!


Today over at Kelly's Korner, she is doing show us your life for children's activities! Most of Addi's activities right now involve baby toys and getting into everything she can. But, when she's a little older, I have these up my sleeve!

1. Painting Pottery

I LOVE doing this! It's so relaxing and a great way to channel some of those creative urges. It's great for kid's too because they have little things for them to paint and the paint is washable. It's also great because your child can make gifts for family and it's just really special because they made them! Cute!

2. Sewing

Josh's grandmother taught all of her kids and grandkids how to sew at a very early age. It's a wonderful skill to have and also an outlet for creativity also! I love this little pink sewing machine!

3. Cooking

This is my favorite thing to do and as a child it was my favorite thing to do when I went to my Mimi's house. We used to bake cakes all the time, it was so fun! I bought Addi the Paula Deen cooking for kid's cookbook and I can't wait to be able to cook with her! It will be so sweet.

1 comment:

  1. OMG that sewing machine is way too cute! I'm a new follower - following you from FFF!! stop by and visit me when you get a chance! Have a great weekend!

    http://thingamajigetc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved