Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hurricane Addi

Today, Skipper and Emma came down to celebrate my birthday! It's been like a two week long birthday celebration. Not complaining! Ha! We went and ate lunch at Zaza's! They have the best salads. Addi was looking particularly cute with her little hair bow! She's been really good lately about keeping them on!



Skipper got me the sweetest gifts. The new Beth Moore book, a devotional book for moms, and a new Bible! I've been needing a new one for awhile and this one is super cute! Emma got me a handheld electric mixer. I have a nice Kitchenaid mixer, but sometimes ya just need both!
After lunch and yummy gelato, we went to this consignment sale. It wasn't as good as Rhea Lana's or Duck Duck Goose, but I did get a couple of things. Rhen didn't approve of this toy for Addi!

After the sale, Skipper and Emma went back and we just played for the rest of the afternoon. I should say, Addi left a path of destruction in every room she "played" in! We are definitely getting to that stage where Addi is into EVERYTHING!

Addi took a late nap and I had a hard time getting her to bed tonight! She went to bed around 9:30 and Josh ended up putting her to sleep! Tomorrow we go on our annual canoe trip to Buffalo River! I'm so excited, I just hope were able to canoe. It's been awfully dry around here lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved