Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Me and Addi are both very blessed to have wonderful dad's. I miss my dad so much since he lives in Hawaii. I wish he lived closer so he could watch Addi grow. I know he loves her so much!




My father-in-law is also a great dad and a great grandpa! He is always doing things for us and Addi and we appreciate him so much!





I always knew Josh would be a great dad. He is so good with kids and has always just been a protective kind of guy. I have just been blown away by how good of a dad he has turned out to be! He is so patient and sweet with Addi. There are times when I just hit a wall and he takes over, no questions asked. I know Addi loves him so much because she just lights up when he walks into the room. They always have a great time playing and Addi will definitely be a daddy's girl! Josh is in trouble too because I know he's going to have a hard time saying no to that sweet little face!








Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved