Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Adventures in TJ Maxx and a Fish Fry!

Me and Addi had a great day today! I was happy to have my camera back so I could take multiple pictures of my baby girl that all look mostly the same now I look at them! Ha!

Addi helping me unload the dishwasher.


She loves to look out the window and wave at all the cars!
After her nap we headed to Conway to meet Mia for lunch! We ate at one of our favorite places, Mike's Place! Of course we started the meal with these delicious shrimp and cheese fritters, they are soooo good!

Mia gave Addi a bottle once we got there and I think Addi fell in love with her right there! She is instant best friends with anyone who gives her food!

We gave Mia her VERY late birthday presents! Better late than never!

I got this yummy salad and Mia got wonderful shrimp bisque!

After we ate Mia tried to take a picture of me and Addi, but she didn't want to cooperate so this is the best we got!

We went outside and there was this cool fountain so we decided to have another photo shoot there! Addi was fascinated by the water and started giggling when I stuck her little feet in it!


We headed to TJMaxx after our fountain pictures. Once we got there, I had to pee so bad so I ran to the restroom. When I was coming out I nearly went into the men's room by accident! The way they have their bathrooms is very confusing and luckily I saw it before I walked in! Ha!
Addi had a great time shopping. She was waving at Mia and saying "hi!" It was so cute!!!


Addi was pretty worn out after shopping so we headed home. She took a good nap in the car on the way home and momma stopped and got a huge vanilla diet coke from Sonic! Addi and Dixie played some when we got home. Their "game" was Dixie would run under the couch and Addi would crawl and pull on her tail, then Dixie would run around her then run back under the couch. They had a good time.

Once Josh got home we started frying all that fish he caught on his trip. We made fried okra, potatoes and hushpuppies to go with it. Y'all it was seriously good!



Addi wasn't too sure about the hushpuppies!
I cleaned up the kitchen while Josh gave Addi a bath and got her ready for bed. We switch off sometimes, but usually we do both together. Tonight though Addi was pretty tired so we put her to bed early. I heard Josh reading to Addi in this really high pitched voice and I grabbed my camera and got part of it on tape! It was pretty hilarious!

We are watching Glee right now, which oddly enough is Josh's new favorite show! He cracks me up sometimes. Tomorrow we are shopping and running errands with Lila and then that night the girls are going to the movies!!! We are having a girl's night out to see Sex and the City 2 and eat some yummy dinner at Yaya's! I can't wait!
Hope y'all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved