Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

Since Josh was gone fishing today, me and Addi had a pretty low key Memorial Day. Addi slept till 8:30 this morning which was AMAZING! We just played around downstairs till she was ready to nap. After her nap we went shopping! We went back to White House Black Market to exchange some shoes and I got a shirt that was on sale. Josh had my camera so I didn't get a picture of Addi and her festive Memorial Day flag dress. Our next stop was a fabric store to get some white eyelet for Addi's dress. I also got some gorgeous avocado green damask fabric. I can't wait to make a dress out of it! After that we went to Fresh Market to get some stuff for dinner. I was sad we weren't grilling anything that night, but we got a yummy honey rotisserie chicken which was just as close I guess. Addi was getting pretty tired of being in the car at that point so we went back home. I was organizing my sewing table and left Addi alone in her room for about 10 minutes. That was a mistake because she had gotten my hospital jug that was full of water and dumped it out all over herself and the floor. She was pretty proud of herself. We played for the rest of the afternoon and waited for Josh to get home. Addi was so excited to see him, she really missed her Daddy! He caught some fish so we will be frying them tomorrow night! I'm so excited! Now we are waiting for Real Housewives to come on and then it's off to bed! Me and Addi have a lunch date tomorrow with Mia! Can't wait to see her!
Hope y'all had a good Memorial Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved