Saturday, June 5, 2010

Girl's Night Out!

This past Wednesday some of us girl's got together for a night out! I had so much fun and laughed a lot! We started out at one of my favorite restaurants, Yaya's Eurobistro. We had the most delicious bruschetta and yummy cocktails to start us off.

It was a fun dinner for sure and we all ate way too much!


After dinner we headed to the Rave to see Sex and the City 2! I have to say that I LOVED it! Ahhh it was so good. Hilarious and brought a tear to my eye at one point. They really need to put the show back on the air! I wonder if they will make a third one??? We all got outside after the movie and found out we were all wearing super cute shoes so we got a shoe picture!

Mine are the bejeweled thong sandals, LOVE em!
It was also a bittersweet night because this weekend Janelle is moving to Tulsa. I hope to see them this fall when we go on our Fayetteville trip. Anyways, we all had so much fun and we need to have more girl's nights!

We are in Tyler, Texas this weekend for Josh's cousin's graduation. Addi did amazing in the 5 hour car ride, has eaten well, played well and slept well so far! Sister girl slept almost 14 hours last night straight in her pack n' play! Gotta love her! Anyways, we are having a blast and I will do a mega post on Monday of our travels! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved