Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weekend Times

Hey friends! Our weekend was a very lazy one. I had plans to go on a river trip with some friends, but addi woke up Saturday morning not feeling well, and I didn't want to leave if she was getting sick. The good news is, she was back to her old self late that afternoon! 
This little guys faces crack me up.
We had a pizza picnic that night and watched rise of the guardians. 
Yep. Definitley feeling better. :)
Tonight, I escaped and josh and I had a little date night. Sure it was with other people, but no kids qualifies as a date night! ;)
We ate at local lime. It was so good!
A little stop at sonic after.
Papa took good care of rhetters while we were gone!
And addi went home with Lila. She might be having fun. I can't tell. ;)
Hope y'all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved