Saturday, June 8, 2013

Captains Log: Day 2

Day 2 of josh being gone went well! I'm so thankful Mur is here to help out. 

Rhett is so happy after his morning feed. He just talks and coos and smiles. I enjoy that time so much! 
We went to the farmers market this morning for some produce. Addi munched about half these berries while walking around. They were delish!
Beautiful veggies.
This little guy had fun too!
We went to flying fish for some lunch after. I love their fish tacos.

Sweet boy napping. Addi and I cuddled up in bed while he napped and watched some shows. I might have dozed off. ;)
Addi has been very bold with wanting to pick up Rhett lately. Yesterday she picked him up out of the swing while I was on the other side of the room and it scared me to death! She loves holding him though and he loves looking at her! 

I ordered these cute shirts for Rhett and I this fall. Haha. I anticipate an eye roll from josh when I show him. ;)
Mur cooked a feast tonight! Fried pork chops, green beans, mashed potatoes, fried squash, corn, gravy and cornbread. 
Probably my favorite meal. 
And then homemade peach cobbler with peaches we bought that morning. The best ever!!! 
I'm so full and ready for bed! Happy weekend!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Hellο there, simply changeԁ іntο alert to уour wеblog thru Google, and fοunԁ that it is truly informativе.
    I am gonna watch out foг bгussels. I’ll be
    grateful in the evеnt yοu contіnue
    this in future. Ϻany folks might be benefited out of your writіng.
    Cheers!

    Also visіt my pagе; gardening Tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Neat post. Τherе’ѕ an
    issue with уour site in internеt eхplorer,
    would teѕt this? IE ѕtill is the market leader аnd a huge
    section of folks will omit your fantastic ωriting duе to this рroblem.


    My pаge - core training pilates

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reаlly impresseԁ with your wгiting sκillѕ as well as with the layout on уouг blog.
    Ιs this a paіd theme οr did you customize it yourself?

    Eіther ωay κeep uρ the nice quality writіng, it
    is rare to see a great blog like this onе today.


    Here iѕ my site; garden

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved