Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Babies and Bubbles

Happy Wednesday! This week has been exhausting and I'm lost as to why. We haven't really done a lot but at the end of the day I am worn out!! 

Rhett has been trying so hard to laugh. It's so cute!
I had the mirena put in yesterday. Whew. Traumatic. 
Such a sweet baby.
We were all in addis room listening to her "read" about sharks. 
This morning addi told Rhett all about the animals on his mobile. So sweet. 
Is there anything better than pizza and a cold coke?? 
We put Rhett on this playmat and he went to town kicking it! 
I got 30 minutes of quiet today so ill count that as a win. Haha.
Blowing bubbles on the front porch. 

Pure joy!
Until the bubbles spilled and she slipped on them and then cried because her feet were dirty. 
Bath time!!!
And then josh came home and everything was right again. 
I cannot get enough Mexican food lately. We had fajitas Saturday, Mexican Sunday, chuys on Tuesday and these rice bowls tonight. It's just Mexican rice, seared chicken, shredded cheese and guacamole. So good and simple! 

Hope y'all had a good one!

2 comments:

  1. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this web site on a regular basis, this site is truly fastidious and the visitors are really sharing fastidious thoughts.


    My web page :: wonderful Newport Beach massage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary about Mirena! Are you glad you did it? Is everything ok? My doctor suggested it but I went a different route for now.

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved