Wednesday, March 20, 2013

First Day of Spring!

Hey friends! Isn't that picture of josh painting addis nails the sweetest?? He painted my toenails tonight because I can't reach them. Sweet man. :)

Last night was just miserable. I overdid it cleaning the house yesterday and was awake all night with painful contractions. It was a two cup morning today!

We had some friends over today for a little play date. We ordered pizza and the kids had a blast playing. I can't wait till it warms up a bit more!

I had a dr appointment today that was interesting. My dr is out of town so I saw someone new, but the nurse asked if I was having contractions and I said yes, and then she asked if Rhett was moving ok and I said not as much today. Well they hooked me up to a monitor for an hour to keep an eye on him. Kinda scary but he was rolling around just fine. I still haven't progressed from a 2 and it made me a little discouraged. I keep having such painful contractions that last hours and its just a bummer they aren't doing anything. I also have a uti and she said sometimes that can cause contractions so I'm on an antibiotic so hopefully that will help. I'm just really ready to meet my sweet angel boy. :)

To cheer me up, we cooked one of my fav meals tonight. Fried pork chops, mashed potatoes and fried squash. Delicious!!!!

Hope y'all had a great day!!







No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved