Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Nichole's Baby Shower

Last weekend, we showered Nichole with a fun shower for baby Gracynn! Nichole is due in November and I'm so excited for her to become a mom. Treece and Josh helped me a TON with decorating and Josh made most of the food. Haha! 




 Sarah made the beautiful invites. 
  I stole this idea from the awesome, Lis. Such a cute and personalized way to decorate!

 I made these crock pot cinnamon sugar almonds and pecans. YUM. 


 Apple Pear Water. (Pears sink and apples float btw!) and Apple Cider Punch. 


What a fun day!

1 comment:





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved