Monday, August 20, 2012

Our Weekend

We had such a fun weekend. On Saturday, we went to Des Arc to celebrate Lola's 3rd birthday!! Sara had horse rides for the kids, and Addi was in heaven!!! She had been talking about riding horses all week, and when she saw them she got so excited. 
 What surprised me, or I guess not really, was Addi was not timid at all when she got on. I was FREAKED out by horses when I was a kid. She's a fearless kid though.
 We kept getting her to say, "ride like the wind Bulls-eye!" Haha!
 We've also got to get this girl to a rock climbing gym. 
 I was SO impressed by Sara's decorating skills. Everything was so cute and perfect. The theme and decorations just fit Lola perfectly. 

 I LOVE this picture.
 Isn't this adorable?? 
 She had a fun little ice cream sundae bar too. Josh enjoyed that, and I enjoyed a delish slice of cake. Love me some birthday cake. :)
 That night, Addi insisted we call her Tinkerbell. :)
 Tonight, we went to the Smith's house for our Bible study get together. It was fun to see everyone! Addi called this little dog, George and got really sad when she had to leave him. Sweet bear.
Hope y'all had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved