Tuesday, July 17, 2012

All About Eliza and Our Week

Tuesday night, we patiently awaited the arrival of sweet Eliza! 
Treece was a total rockstar and did an amazing job. Eliza came very quickly after we got there!
I can't believe she's here!
Eliza's daddy, Noah. 
They are twins.
We were just a little excited.
That night, we took Addi up to meet her. She was so curious, and very sweet.
The next day, we went up there again. Addi sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to Eliza when she started fussing a little. It was so cute!!
Addi also is in LOVE with Ms. Debbie, Treece's mom. 
Morning cuddles with Belle Belle bear! 
Daddy saw Addi off to school on Thursday.
We needed more baby snuggles.
On Friday, we got to watch sweet Autumn while her momma was at a doctor's appointment.
Then we went to our favorite playplace to hang out. Lily was tickling Addi. Sweet friends!
Just hanging out.
Addi HAD to touch the schoolbus in the parking lot. Haha!
Friday night, we went back over to Noah and Treece's to fix dinner. We made chicken alfredo, broiled caprese tomatoes and delicious cheese bread. There was also peach cake, but I didn't get a picture. It was  so good and it was also so good to love on Eliza some more. :)
Saturday, we went to Jill's house for a baby shower for Nathaniel! Of course, Addi and I were late. Sorry guys. :) But I just have to say that Jill is such a great hostess. She is just a natural in making you feel welcome and doing a fantastic job with decorating and the food. Also, her sister Joy is an amazing cook!! The food was just incredible. Everything was so cute, but of course, I didn't get a picture, so I stole this one from Niki. 
Amelia, was also a great mini hostess!
Niki opening her presents. I can't wait to meet Nathaniel!
Papa and Lila came down Saturday night to take us to dinner, and meet Eliza. They also took Addi back with them for a few days. So nice!
I got this Razorback sample made. Makes me super excited for fall and football season.
Coming out of Kroger yesterday, there was this space of land and the sun was shining through the clouds. It was so pretty.

The weather has also been really nice here. It's still hot, but since it's been raining a lot, it's in the low 90's and sadly enough, it feels really refreshing. Ha! 

Hope y'all had a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Addi is too sweet with Eliza! She willake a great big sis one day! :) That meal looks amazing and LOVE the Razorback shirt!!! Miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that Addi sang Twinkle Twinkle to Eliza! Precious!! :)

    I nominated you for a blog "award." Go check out my blog for details. :)

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved