Sunday, May 13, 2012

Warrior Dash and Mother's Day 2012

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's reading this! I hope y'all have had a fabulous day! 

We had a great weekend! Friday night, Rhen and Michael came and visited Addi for a little bit. She was BEYOND excited. She watches "Aggie Swag" at least once a day and so when she saw Michael, and it clicked that HE sang her favorite song, she was so tickled. 
So happy and SO excited. 
Haha!
Saturday morning, we got up early to head to Amity for Warrior Dash! When we pulled up, we saw that schoolbuses were serving as the shuttles to the race. Addi was beside herself to finally get to ride on one of these!
It made her year!
Our group before the race!
This race was so much fun. We weren't at full capacity though, Josh had rolled his ankle just over a week ago, and I still have some crud in my chest, so we didn't try to go full speed. We finished it in 1:24, which is a little slow, but hey, we had fun! The obstacles were my favorite part, except for the ones that involved heights. Like a fireman's pole, and a giant cargo net you had to climp up and over. Other than that, it was a blast!
MUD.
We finished!!!
Rinsing off in the lake. 
Addi hung out with Papa and Lila while we ran. She munched on some rocks and laid in the grass. She played so hard that day!
Scott and Jeanette!
Josh pulled Addi around in a box later that night. Quality entertainment. :)
She kept asking him, "four more times?" Haha!
We had a great Mother's Day! Josh and Addi spoiled me with breakfast in bed and some great gifts! I love being a mom SO much. :)
Hope y'all had a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics of Addi on the Bus! I am so excited that she finally got to ride on a bus. :)
    You girls look beautiful in the Mother's Day shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warrior Dash look so fun!! I love Addi's face on the bus. So excited!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved