Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday Fun

This will be short and sweet since I didn't take many pictures today.

Today we went to a playdate at Becky's house! It was our Valentine playdate and the kids had so much fun. Addi loves any holiday that involves cupcakes. :)
Tonight, Belle got stickered by Addi. Such a good sport!
We are still having fun with the Valentine balloons. Addi loves to let them go and then watch me jump to get them.

Sweet girl ready for bed. I am loving putting her hair in pigtails! I think they look so cute.
Hope y'all had a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable Ashley!!! Hope you had a great Valentine's day!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pjs with the kitchen appliances! Too cute!

    I tagged you in a post on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved