Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weekend in Oklahoma

We are back from a fun and interesting weekend in Oklahoma. Josh's babysitter who had a big part in raising him and his sister Rhen, was turning 60 so we went to help her celebrate! She is the sassiest and funniest lady. Her name is Sadie and they just adore her. Before we kicked off our weekend, we cheered on the Hogs Friday night in the Cotton Bowl!
Woo Pig!!!

So glad we won! Saturday morning, we made the drive with Josh's dad, Jeanette, and sisters Emma and Rhen to Edmond, Oklahoma. It was so neat to see where Josh grew up! We met Sadie at Chipotle for a quick lunch, then headed to our hotel.

Addi had a blast jumping on the bed.



I can't say much about Saturday night, but I'll just leave you with this picture. :)

Sweet little baby had to get in our bed Saturday night.
The next morning, we went to the restaurant that Sadie works at. The people that own it are Creole and it's called The Cajun King. Oh the food was amazing. He brought us out some fried catfish that was the best I've ever had, beignets (my love language) and then sent us home with gumbo and jambalaya. SO GOOD.
Addi thoroughly enjoyed her biscuit. :)
Josh, Addi and Sadie.
Car ride home. Silly girl.
Hope y'all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That food looks so good! I have been collecting so many recipes off the internet lately... I need to start cooking again :)
    Glad you had a good weekend, and hope you have a great start to your week!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved