Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Homemade Febreeze


Ever since I came across that "recipe" for the amazing baking soda and peroxide cleaner, I've been very excited to try other homemade cleaning solutions. My friend Noah sent me a text the other day saying he had made his own Febreeze. I don't know about you, but I LOVE Febreeze. I will spray it on everything, multiple times a day. Our dogs are sometimes stinky, so we need it! Problem is, Febreeze isn't that cheap, especially if you use it as often as we do. This recipe is so easy and best of all, so inexpensive. It is probably stuff you have on hand anyways. Here is what it is...

-In a 32 oz. spray bottle (I used a empty clorox bottle), mix together 2 Tablespoons of baking soda, 2 Tablespoons of fabric softener and fill the rest with hot water. Shake it around and then start spraying! Just plain softener like Downy makes it smell like regular Febreeze. I think once I run out of the bottle I have, I am going to get some Gain scented or perhaps lavender scented softener!

Here is the post from which I took the recipe.

Happy Cleaning! And if you see more tips like this, send them my way! :)

1 comment:





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved