Friday, October 28, 2011

The past few days...

I've been a horrible blogger this week!!! This is my "busy season" so there hasn't been much time left in the day to sit down and blog.

On Thursday, Addi and I went with our playgroup to Larry's Pizza for lunch. We BOTH love Larry's and had a blast. It was chilly and rainy and oddly enough, I just love days like that! After her nap, Addi and I went to Michelle's to see baby Miles!!!! Oh. MY. WORD. Talk about the most precious thing ever!!!! I got to hold him for awhile and he is just so perfect! No cries, just little squirms and cute baby noises. Ahhh!!! So sweet and I could just sit there and hold him for hours.

Addi was too interested in Lily's cool toys that she wasn't that interested in the baby. But, she did come over and pat him and try to rock his little nap nanny. :)

That night, we went to the House to celebrate Nandini's birthday!!!!



Lucia!!! Isn't she just the cutest thing ever?!!?

Addi stayed in Brent's lap most of the night. She is usually TERRIFIED of him, so we all thought this was hilarious!!!


I'm slowly, but surely getting Christmas things put out! I'm especially excited about this one, because it can be worn this winter also!

Addi did SUCH a good job modeling for me today!!! Love that girl! :)


I'm going to try and make this a productive weekend!!! Hope y'all have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hanging with us. :) LOVE that last photo of Addi and her adorable outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfits!!! Hope to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved