Monday, October 3, 2011

The 4 B's.

This blog post is brought to you by the four B's. Baby shower, Biscuits, Backyard Fun and The Beast. Consensus: I've been watching way too much Sesame Street lately, someone send help. Anyways, today we went to a dual baby shower for Michelle and Heidi!

The pile of presents.
Cupcakes! I attempted to make gluten free cupcakes (the blue ones) in honor of Michelle's picky tummy. They actually tasted pretty decent. The mix I used was Pamela's yellow cake mix. I also added about a tablespoon of vanilla extract to the mix.
Addi biding her time before she gets a cupcake.
This is seriously her ideal lunch. Chickfila nuggets, fruit and a cupcake.
Sweet Lily was "tickling" me.

Brilie was a pro at getting the tissue paper out of the bags!
Look how precious this blanket is!!! Hollie made it!
And those Toms???? Adorable!!! Cheryll is the Toms queen!
Awesome playgroup girls! I'm sad I didn't get a picture of everyone there.
Precious Kinley!

Addi loves to make her dolls kiss. So sweet.
Another cute blanket!
Both Lily and Hadley came out in these glasses, and both were upside down. Hilarious.
It's like wrestling an alligator trying to get Addi to take a picture with me!
And of course, Addi and her little bestie, Harper always end up jumping on and off the couch.

At some point during the shower, someone saw Addi doing this. Hahahaha!!!
So sneaky! She was licking the icing off of a cupcake.
Sweet girl!
Addi ate 4 biscuits today. It's hard to get her to eat sometimes, but with biscuits, she can take them down. And she's been carrying this little Beast figure around with her constantly. She sings to him and swings him around like they are dancing. It's pretty cute. :)
When Josh got home, him and Addi played outside for a bit while dinner finished cooking. I walked outside for no more than three seconds and got bit by several mosquitoes. :(


I feel like such a dork for posting this, but I've finally gotten somewhat used to "poofing" my hair. I got a big bottle of freeze-it and it was a lot higher this morning. I'm still getting adjusted to having a lot of product in my hair, but it's very weird!


Wow, this blog post was super chatty today. Haha. Hope y'all had a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. The shower was amazing, and I loved my adorable monogrammed Miles clothes AND, of course, my special cupcakes. :) Thank you, thank you for everything!!!!!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved