Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend Update

So this is the first weekend in awhile that we have all been healthy! Yay!!! I prayed Saturday night that we would be well enough to go to church. I have missed it so much. :)

Friday felt like true fall. I was SO excited!!! We made chili and pumpkin spice muffins for dinner that night. It was so nice. :) I even wore a cardigan. Yay!

Addi has been really interested in the potty lately. She still hasn't gone on it, but she has told me several times that she needs to go. She has this book about Elmo going to the potty and we read it every time she's in there. Well, that night, we were getting ready for bed and she grabbed Elmo and said, "Elmo go potty!" and then proceeded to put Elmo in the potty. She even got toliet paper to wipe him. Hilarious!



Saturday, we watched a whole lot of college football. I was feeling kind of puny so I stayed in a huge oversized sweatshirt and yoga pants mostly all day. :) Addi looked so cute in her game day outfit!



Having fun playing on Daddy's legs.



This morning, it was so gloomy and rainy when we woke up I was really tempted to stay in bed and sleep in. Addi hasn't slept past 5:30 the past week and this week has been really exhausting, but I'm glad we went to church. We've missed our time there! Oh and yes you heard that right, Addi has been waking up at 5 or 5:30, sometimes 3:30 this past week and she'll come get in bed with us. Did I mention I go to bed usually at 2? Yeah.........it's made for a long week! :)

Sister girl did look darling this morning though.



So tomorrow kicks off Addi's big birthday week!!!! I'm so excited for the party on Saturday and I'm really excited to see Addi's reaction to her gifts and her party and her big special gift from her PaPa. It's a surprise, but I can't wait to show y'all!!!

Hope y'all had a great weekend.

P.S. If you would, please pray for one of my best friends. I can't say any details, but she is going through a very difficult time right now and could really use some prayers to get through this hard time. Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved