Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday

I saw this on another blog and thought it was so cute!

On my bedside table: Deen Brothers cookbook and the newest Allure magazine. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

On my TV: Shark Week. Duh.

On the menu for tonight: Grilled rosemary ranch chicken with grilled corn.

On my To Do List: What's not on my to do list is more of the question!

Recipe of the week: I'm going to try and make this pink lemonade layer cake. I love pink lemonade and it's so pretty!


In the craft basket: fabric, ribbon, wood picture frames and scrap booking paper.

Looking forward to: Seeing family this weekend, and the kid's consignment sale on Thursday!

Homemaking Tip for this week: Ummmm.....clean out your fridge before you go grocery shopping?

Favorite photo from last week (or past few weeks):


Lesson learned the past few days: Don't argue with my husband, he's 99.9% right most of the time.

On my Prayer List: this little baby boy that was born at 27 weeks. He's doing really good so far!

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses: 1 Peter 4:8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

Happy Monday!!!!


2 comments:





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved