Sunday, June 20, 2010

Birthday Weekend(Part 2)

We woke up Saturday morning pretty early! Mia has always been an early riser and in the past I've wanted to kill her for waking up so early! Haha, but now I wake up everyday around 7:30, I've just gotten used to that time I guess! We got ready and went to Panera Bread for breakfast!


Had to get our coffee! Haha, and if my shirt looks like a 14 year old's, it's because it probably is. I got it at Rue 21.
We made it to SDC around 9:30, earliest ever! This man was in the parking lot directing cars and he had the most epic beard EVER.

We were so excited to be there!

The had a new water ride that was awesome! You can shoot people with a little watergun that's on your boat, but then the people walking can shoot you back. We got soaked!

I also found this!!!

We had a great time, but it was so hot and I was missing Addi and ready to get home! Ha!
I got a headache on the way home and combined with car sickness and heat exhaustion I was not very talkative! Sorry Mia! :)
When I got home, I ran in the house and just loved on Addi! I missed her so much! I missed Josh too of course! Our friend Michele came to watch Addi (while she slept Ha) while we went to dinner! I got to choose since it was my birthday, so we went to my new favorite...Caper's! I got the bisque again and it was delicious!

We had a great meal and got some strawberry shortcake to go. It was a wonderful birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved