Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Amazing

I thought this was going to be just another blog post on how are day went, but something AMAZING happened tonight. Addi said "momma." I couldn't believe it, neither could everyone at dinner! We just looked around and had shocked looks on all of our faces! Scott and Jeanette brought dinner tonight for my late birthday and Addi is terrified of Dustin for some reason. Ha! She was crying because Dustin was looking at her and just started saying, "mommmma!" "mommmmaaa!" and reached for me! It was so sweet! I definitely teared up! I've been waiting for this day for a long time!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by.......new follower. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved