Sunday, March 7, 2010

Great Weekend!

We had such a wonderful weekend, just wanted to share a couple of pics. Saturday afternoon Mia came into L.R. and we had lunch at Copeland's and it was sooo good, as usual. It was really fun catching up and I hope that Mia and Evan will move to Little Rock soon!!!


After lunch we went back home and Addi had fun with all the books Mia brought her. She tried to eat all of them, but I think her favorite was Pat the Bunny, because she could feel all the different textures. We read to her while she rolled around on her playmat.


That night we went to eat at Cheeburger Cheeburger and Addi tried her first milkshake. She really went after it too!


Sunday, we went to Searcy after church and had a great lunch with Josh's family. Josh got to play some tennis with one of his friends while me and Addi went to the new riverhouse. I can't wait till summer so we can go swimming out there! Hope everyone had a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved