Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Addi's Sleep Chronicles

I'm such a wishy-washy mom sometimes. About a week ago I made a post on sleep training, then decided not to do it, now we are doing it again. So, here is the update on Addi and her sleep. Yesterday she took a two hour nap, which she never does, that night we put her down at 7 and she was out like a light. Around 9:00 she woke up and we let her cry for about 40 minutes (don't worry we were going in and checking on her!) then I fed her and put her back down. She went to sleep a little after 10 and slept till 7:30 this morning when I went in and woke her up. What. In. The. World. This is an amazing thing that has happened, my daughter who was in the bed with us for 5 1/2 months is now sleeping all night in her crib after one night? I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. She is asleep in her crib right now for her morning nap, again, no fight, just sleep. Either she is one tired little baby or she is tired of sleeping with us too. Whatever the case, I am very thankful because this is an answered prayer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved