Monday, July 7, 2014

Fourth of July Recap

I have not blogged in SO LONG. Ack. Rhett and Addi have grown so much and I'm so sad I haven't kept up with it! Oh well, doing better now. 

Our Fourth of July weekend was a blast!!!! Sweet little Rhett in his patriotic bubble. 
Eliza had a big birthday bash/block party that was so much fun. 

Rhett loved the fireworks!
Addis first time with a sparkler. So nervous! Lol!
They had a slip and slide and pool set up and the kids were in heaven.
Rhett stealing someone's drink.
We had such a spread. Burgers, ribs, cheese dip, guacamole, cupcakes and homemade ice cream. Josh and I said we hope they do this every year! 
The next morning the kids slept till 10:30!!!! They were so worn out from all the fun. Rhett likes to sit on our faces and addi thinks its so funny. 
Gosh I just love our babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved