Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Weekend

Hey everyone! Hope y'all had a great weekend. We went to a ninja turtles birthday party Friday night for one of our friends. How fun is that?? Rhetters also laughed really hard repeatedly at me that night. I so badly wish I had it on tape!
Hot mess express.
Look at these cute little workout shorts! Target!!
We had a super fun lunch with Hadley and Janelle. Those girls are hilarious!!!
Next up was some pool time.
Hadley got some major air!
Addi got brave!
We sent addi to see despicable me with Emma and they stopped by to see skip ma! 
Little pharmacist!
We went and ate dinner with Landon and Cassie. Rhett got called a girl twice for this bubble. :(
Emma found this and we died laughing. We look like babies!
Today we went to nandinis for a great lunch!
And tonight I am trying to catch up on laundry and get the house in order for our busy week ahead! 
Have a good one!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved