Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day Weekend

Hey guys! Hope all the dads in your lives had a great Father's Day! I wish I could say josh had a restful weekend, but that would be false. Addi has been still sickly and pitiful and not sleeping great. Top that with all day whineyness about her throat and we are exhausted. Don't get me wrong, our hearts break when our baby is sick, but mannnnnnnn. Haha. 

She has been asking me to go to, "abc.com mouse" for weeks now. I finally signed her up and she loves it! It's such a cute website.
Josh and Rhett matching. 
Our delicious grilled dinner Saturday night. 
Poor sick bear!
Sunday morning addi felt a little better so we did this little questionnaire for josh. Oh my word. We laughed so hard at her answers!!!
She loves holding Rhett. 
"Thumbs up rhetters! Put your thumbs up!"
Sweet boy. 
We went to big orange for dinner tonight with Josh's Fam.
I got a frito chili pie burger. Holy cow it was good! 
Josh matching addi this time. Hahaha!!!
Sno cones after dinner. Our latest addiction. 
Playing soccer at the sno cone place. We sent addi back with papa and Lila tonight. I'm excited about the rest we will get tonight! Ha!
Hope y'all had a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Rhett...I need to hold you and kiss that kissable face of yours.

    I had the chili cheese fries from Big O on Sunday evening. I had to stop myself from eating the entire plate by myself. Because that would have been embarrassing.

    And thanks to you and your blog post about Chuy's...I had to have it that very next night.

    I'm quite impressionable. When it comes to food. :)

    Hope Addi is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved