Monday, May 20, 2013

Cheers to the Weekend

I apologize in advance for the amount of pictures on this post. I got a little camera happy this weekend! :)

Belle LOVES babies. She has been really interested in Rhett lately and will go sit by him and occasionally lick him and lay her head by him. It's so sweet.

 Saturday morning in our bed. Addi was "playing" with Rhett. Poor Rhett. ;)

 Little chunk! He's getting so big!
 Hanging out before going to the Greek Festival. Not impressed and playing a little Candyland. Addi has a very unique way of playing. She will only allow one player at a time and basically she wins every single time. Ha.
 Sweet babies!

 Greekfest was incredible as usual. We got gyros, and split a chicken kebab. So good.

 Baklava sundae for dessert!
 And a popsicle for Addi!
 Addi helped Rhen make these super cute apple pie cookies for the BBQ.

 Michael showed Rhett this football and I swear he smiled! Yes!!!
 We went out to Burns park that evening for a graduation BBQ for all the graduates in the family. We brought Belle and she had the time of her life!






 This face kills me!

 That night both kids were SO sweaty and needed baths big time. Rhett has been loving taking baths with Addi and Addi loves pouring water on him. Haha!


 Rhett slept through the night for the first time that night! He went to sleep at 10 and woke up at 5! I was shocked and so excited! Poor Addi didn't sleep through the night. She fell out of bed and had a hard time going back down. Josh went and laid down with her until she fell back asleep. 

I have been bringing Rhett into Addi's room when she wakes up and it's so cute to see them looking at each other and Addi talking to him. 
 I had to bring Rhett to the cry room to feed him and he fell asleep. Sweetest baby boy.
 After church we packed up Belle and the kids again to go to Searcy. We are LOVING having a van. We can pack so much stuff and people it's crazy. Treece and Eliza rode home with us too. 
 I took a gazillion pictures of Rhett because he will be still and the lighting was SO good at the house. 
 Scott was making Rhett smile but I never could get a great picture of it!!! 
 Addi went fishing and swimming. She had the best day.




 Rhett and I took a good two hour nap. It was awesome.
 Addi caught her first fish!!!


Hope y'all had a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved