Friday, March 15, 2013

Addi's New Big Girl Room!

We finally transitioned Addi to a toddler bed! Being 3 1/2 and with baby brother needing her crib soon, we decided it was time. I was so nervous about how she would do and if we would ever sleep again. It couldn't have gone better! 

 Josh's grandmother made her quilt. I'm in love with it!

 Getting ready for bed the first night!
 I'm so proud to say she slept the whole night and hasn't looked back! She hasn't gotten out of bed multiple times like we thought, and she is still sleeping great! Yay Addi!!!
 
This was the next morning before church. :) 34 weeks then.

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved