Sunday, February 10, 2013

Weekend recap!

This weekend was a fun one!

Friday night, josh grilled burgers for Noah's birthday. So delicious and always fun.

Saturday, addi and I went to a valentines tea party at Amelia and Sydney's house! Jill is such an amazing hostess and every detail was so cute. Addi had a blast.

Saturday night, we went and ate pizza and then had a little Home Depot date! Haha. Rhett's room is coming right along and I'm giddy about it. :)

Today was church then lunch out with friends. The sermon was one that I needed to hear so bad it made me a bit uncomfortable to listen to it. But, obviously I needed to hear it and its something I have been reflecting on ever since. :)

Hope y'all had a great weekend!!!

















1 comment:

  1. It was so good to see you and Addi! You look great, Mama. I know you're ready to meet that sweet boy. Praying for you during these last weeks of preparing for his arrival. I hope you get some time to just rest. :)

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved