Sunday, September 2, 2012

Scentsy Party!!!!!

I am SO SO excited to be writing this post! One of my sweetest and dearest online buds, Amanda, just recently signed up to sell Scentsy! I am addicted to this company so I was glad she could help me out!

I have a Scentsy warmer in every room. I know that seems like overkill, but everyone that comes to our house always compliments how good it smells. And y'all. We have two dogs. One of which likes to bring in dirt, sticks and other nasty things. So that's saying something. We also have a very busy toddler. I don't feel safe having multiple candles lit in every room, and while I love candles, Scentsy is great for everyday use. You can leave it plugged in all day if you want. From the Scentsy site, "with no flame, smoke, or soot, the Scentsy wickless candle system is a safe way to enjoy Scentsy fragrances.

Here are just some of the warmers I have in my house.
I love them, because they go great with any decor.

Here are a few I have my eye on right now!

I've been obsessed with all things peacock lately. Naturally, this is a must have.
 And how CUTE is this pumpkin warmer?!?!! I love all things fall, and this will go perfect with my other decorations!! Bonus, this is 10% off right now!

Now let's talk scents. A few of my favorites are:
Honey Pear Cider
Clean Breeze
Sugar Cookie
White Tea and Cactus
Titanium (Josh's favorite)
Just Breathe
Welcome Home
Newborn Nursery (I have this in Addi's room)

The scent of the month right now is Caramel Crisp Pear. How good does that sound?! This is also 10% off this month!

Okay, so now that I have given you the Scentsy low-down. Here is how to order! Go to Amanda's Scentsy website, https://awilkerson.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy?partyId=102224167, and shop away! You won't be dissapointed! :) P.S. This party closes on the 15th so get your orders in before then!

Also, if you have any questions, leave a comment and I will try to help you, or I will direct you to Amanda.

Thanks everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved