Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Catch Up

Whoa!!!!!! Hey everyone!!!! I hope you all had a fantastic Memorial Day weekend!!! I have gotten really bad about blogging and then doing a huge catch-up post. Oops. :)

Friday, Addi and I met up with our playgroup at Jump Zone! Fun times were had by all.
This gal wore herself out!
After jumping for awhile, Addi and I then met up with some twitter friends at U.S. Pizza for yummy salads! We had been talking about them and decided to just have a meetup. So good.
I got to hold little Sawyer! She is so precious!
I love these kids!
Not five minutes after we sat down, Addi asked if she could sit in Cade's lap. So funny!
And she sat there for pretty much the whole lunch.
Love these ladies!
And she also wanted him to carry her outside too. Oh me.
This weekend was spent at our favorite cabin in the Ozarks. Heather Hill! We canoed and just had a lot of fun. It was a nice weekend away with friends.
Addi spent the weekend at Mur and Granddad's. Trust me, she did NOT want to come home. Haha!
She has been busting out some WWE moves on Josh lately, which cracks me up because she's in a tutu, but girlfriend can throw down.
Tuesday, we headed to the park for some fun! 
Thank you Cheryll for taking these pics!!!
Sweet hugs for Eli.
Sweet Lily!
Eli was cracking me up with his shades.
Tia Mia came and paid us a visit that afternoon too. I told Addi she was coming over and Addi got SO excited!!!
Poor Dixie needs a haircut so bad. I just want to put her little ears in a ponytail holder.
Fun!
That night, I had another twitter meetup! Haha! Love my twitter friends!
This sweet lamb was waiting on me when I got home. :)
Today, we checked out the new splash pad in town. It's located near War Memorial, it's free and it's awesome.
Addi was pretty timid of the water so that was surprising, but she did have fun climbing on the rocks.
At Kroger Addi BEGGED for me to get a watermelon. This is her cheese face. Hahaha!!!!
We had Skinny Taste's shrimp quesadillas for dinner. Very good!
And of course, you can't have quesadillas and not have guacamole!
Hope y'all have had a great week/weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. I.LOVE.HER!
    We must get together soon because my big kids have asked for Addi no lie, no less than 50 times since Friday!
    Glad you had a great weekend!
    Digging your necklace, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a great weekend, and I LOVE her facial expressions... adorable!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved