Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Good Weekend

The weather this weekend was so beautiful. I just wish it would stay like this for the rest of the summer! Saturday, we went and ate lunch at Milford Track. We had fun playing outside afterwards.
Noah was showing Addi the tadpoles in the water.
I think she was asking us if she could get in.
Sweet bear.

Josh grilled for us Saturday night and we had some friends over. So fun!


This girl is always in trouble it seems. She is chewing so much stuff and always trying to steal what Addi is eating. I feel like I'm always getting on to her. :( But she's still a sweetheart.
We also went on a little date night on Sunday! We went to Sushi Cafe and then saw the Hunger Games. I have been BEGGING Josh to go see it, and he actually loved it! He is going to read the books now. Yay!!! :)

Hope y'all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooo jealous of your Sushi Cafe/Hunger Games date! I mean, I'd totally settle for a DIXIE Cafe/Lorax date. Or a Burger King/Crappy Artsy Flick date. I'm soooo not picky right now. Mama just needs a date night. ;)
    Looking forward to seeing you girls later this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That food is making me hungry. Addi is too cute!!! I love the blue outfit:)
    Glad you had a fun date night!!!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved