Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Normal Week Please?

Well it's time for another weekend recap! Or in this case, a week/weekend recap. I'm really ready for everything to be back to normal and the sickness to LEAVE OUR HOUSE. Josh has been sick-ish the last few days. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I'm kinda ready for spring and summer. If we aren't going to have a real winter, then let's just move along. Ya know?

First things first!!!! Josh's sister got engaged this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited. They are the cutest couple ever and it's been a long time coming. Congratulations Rhen and Michael!!!! We are SO happy for you!
One morning this week, as soon as I got Addi out of bed, she started asking for donuts. Haha! I had to run by the post office anyways so we went and got some. She was a happy camper.
Girl loves her donuts.
Addi was still sickly this week. I'm pretty sure she had RSV and then possibly got a bacterial infection on top of that. Anyways, we have been cooped up all week so we busted out some crafts. Here is Addi making some Valentine's for her little friends!
Anything with stickers is like gold around here.
Sweet Belle. She gets sweeter by the day. And more crazy.
Finishing up some leftover cake from Treece's gender reveal.
We did a lot of relaxing this week. Belle loves to cuddle with Addi bear.
More cake???? Judge if you want. Haha!
Also, I have an addiction to smocked bishops. So....that needs to stop asap.
Addi and I finally got out on Friday. We went and ate lunch at Larry's pizza with some friends.
Arcade games are fun!
I tried to take a self portrait of myself for the February photo of the day, and this is what happened. haha!
Sweet Aunt Jean send Addi a Valentine in the mail. Double bonus: it was mail and it had stickers! She was a fan!

We went to work Friday afternoon. Momma has GOT to get back on schedule and my normal routine. I know sometimes you can't control things, like sickness, but if I slack off it takes me so long to get back on track and back to my daily chores and things like that.
Saturday, Addi wore a festive little Valentine's outfit. And scowled at the camera. Haha!
Going to eat lunch with Papa and Lila. Who are saints! They took Addi Saturday night and let us have a date night!
I finished this little Easter outfit up right before we left. I'm so happy with how it turned out!
Date night!
We went to the Capitol Hotel Bar. It was such a neat idea that Mia had! They had great food, great drinks and it was just a really cool atmosphere. We are going back in the spring and we are all wearing seersucker. :)

After brunch Sunday, everyone brought their dogs over for a little playdate! It was SO funny to watch these dogs just go NUTS.

Poor Bix. I had to hold her, because the bigger ones thought she was a chew toy.

Hope y'all had a great weekend!!! I'm hoping for some snow tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved