Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Essentials

1. Bagel Thins for your picky toddler. Addi ate two WHOLE bagels for breakfast.


2. Pioneer Woman's iced coffee. A little bit of work goes into this, but trust me, it's SO worth it. I've had three glasses today. Sure, I'm a bit jittery, but it's SO good.





3. Capri Suns.



4. Sprinklers.


5. Shaded backyard to protect you from the blazing sun.


6. Pregnant Spiders. Wait no, you don't need these.
The spider is already dead in this one and it kind of blends in with the rocks, but if you look close you can see it, with the sac on it's back. EWWWW.



7. According to Addi, all you need is a set of stairs!



8. A cute ponytail.


9. The right shoes.


10. A good nap.


Happy Summer from Us!

4 comments:

  1. Your too cute!!! Happy Summer to you guys!!! And those spiders attack my house all the time! I don't like those things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, bagel thins! Must investigate....
    And I'm pretty sure I'd kill for some of that iced coffee...and then feel guilty for drinking it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love you Blog... Great Aunt Jean

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved