Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Parks and Lemonade

Tuesday, we headed to Allsop park with our playdate. It is already SO hot and it's only going to get hotter. I am so excited it's summer though.





Addi was a mess last night. She had colored all over herself, luckily in washable markers, but she was wild. She didn't go to bed again till about midnight, which means she got really crazy!


Today, we took Ashton back to Searcy and on the way we stopped at Chickfila. I got a diet lemonade and it was incredible!!!! A large is only 30 calories and it doesn't taste like diet at all. I actually had two today! Oops. I really need to get a recipe for it so I don't go broke buying them everyday. :) We ended up swimming again for a little while. I can tell we are going to be making a trip to Searcy once a week to swim!



Hope y'all had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Does your child ever not look adorable? ha! She is just too cute for words, her smile is precious!

    Love all her lingo from the post above, too funny!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved