Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Farmer's Market

Today, we went with our playgroup to the Farmer's Market! It is in the Rivermarket area every Tuesday and Saturday. I put Addi in her stroller and we went to work! I got sweet corn, a tomato, yellow squash, peaches and Arkansas strawberries!!! Addi ate ALOT of them before we even got done. She has been repeating everything lately and she kept saying, "berries?" "berries?" So cute! I think I say this everytime, but I really love the group of girls in our playgroup. We have a really great group of kids and moms and I enjoy hanging out with them so much!





Sweet Harper and Addi. They look so much alike!

Silly girls!

This is Addi's new summer dress. I am in love with it!

Sweet girls!


I've already asked Josh if we can eat just vegetables one night this week. I don't think that's going to go over so well! :)

Hope y'all had a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Love Addi's dress and so sad we missed the farmers market!!! Looks like you had fun though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a fabulous time today, as always! And Addi's dress is adorable, and Lily loved her squeaky shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved