Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Un-Resolutions

So I got a little ambitious when I made EIGHT resolutions. I even broke the cardinal rule of "don't make a resolution for something you have to do every day." Well, we are four days into 2011 and I would like to revise my resolutions. I can do that, it's my blog. :) So, while my "resolutions" are great goals and admirable things to achieve, I'm going to just strive to get as close to something resembling these goals as possible. It's just less stressful that way. Although, the making Addi eat healthier is going a lot better than I thought it would! Last night, I made a healthy spaghetti bake. I got the recipe off Ashley's blog and it was a huge hit! I was so surprised Addi ate it, because it was a little spicy from all the red pepper I added, but she loved it! She hated the noodles though, I think she has texture issues with pasta and rice. I've come to find Addi will try a bite of almost anything (as long as it's not green) it's just getting her to eat more that's the trick!


Here is the little stinker in action today. We stayed in ALL DAY. It was SO nice.




Addi is very particular about how she sits in her chair. First, she LOATHES that sock monkey. No clue why, it is so cute!!! So she will throw the monkey off the chair, take the cushion off, grab two books, then she will finally sit down. She is so silly.



Oh and here is her time out chair. We haven't used it yet, but I have a feeling the day is approaching.




Oh and here is Addi's little Valentine's Day shirt I finished last night. I can't wait for her to wear it!


And tonight is the game we have waited for....The Sugar Bowl. My facebook and twitter is blowing up with game plays and cheers. Although, right now I am watching Demolition Man (it's secretly one of my fav movies) because the game is too stressful right now!!! But, I know the Hogs can do it!!!

Hope y'all had a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. That time out chair is super cute! And so is the Valentines shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time out chair is great... Wish we could have seen the before and after pictures...I was with Sue when she found the chair... Did they put the timer in it is to go for one minute per year...But you probably know that...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a *timer* on the time-out chair? VERY cool!
    Cute Valentine's Day shirt!!
    As for the sock monkey thing, Lily HATES all her puppy stuffed animals people have given her. They're so precious, but she shuns them all and really only goes for the cats and an occasional bear or bunny. :)

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved