Thursday, October 21, 2010

Well Hello Blog World...

Hi everyone! I feel like such a bad blogger! I still haven't done my "chocolate" post for the Southern Momma Bloggers. Eeek! This week has been just plain crazy and last night was the first time Addi has really slept through the night in awhile. Oh my word, I hope she does it again tonight because this lack of sleep/fussiness during the day is SUPER exhausting!!! Anyways, I "plan" on just doing two food posts next week, so be sure to come back for that!


So here is what we've been up to the past few days.

(These pics are actually from last week)





Tuesday, we didn't do a whole lot. Addi and I took a 4 hour nap! Before you get jealous, know that she only slept for about three hours the night before.



She was not a happy girl that morning! All she wanted to do was hold that bucket of leaves and watch Nemo! So pitiful!


You can really tell in this picture that she doesn't feel good.


Wednesday was much better! She started feeling a little better and was in a way better mood! She still took a 5 hour nap because she slept maybe four hours the night before.


We went to Hobby Lobby that afternoon and Addi cheesed at everyone that looked at her! It was so funny! People would just be walking and suddenly stop and laugh, because she was giving them this face. Hilarious.


Today, even though Addi slept through the night, she took a three hour nap! I cleaned and did laundry since our house had been neglected the past couple of days. When Addi did finally get up, we went and ate lunch with Josh!


We went and ate lunch at this new place in North Little Rock called Hunkapie. I first saw a photo album that had pictures of some of the pies they sell and then I found out they do lunch also. This place is so neat. They have about 10-12 types of pie everyday that you can choose from and about 5 sandwiches, soup and a savory pie special. Today's savory pie was like a spanakopita, it was a puff pastry filled with feta and spinach. You can get a sandwich (or savory pie), chips, a drink, and a slice of pie for $8! You can't beat that! Josh decided to get their turkey meatball sandwich and chocolate pecan pie. I got a ham and swiss panini with a dijon garlic sauce and french apple pie.

Oh my word, it was delicious!!!

When we came back home, Addi helped me with some laundry. Aka, I tried to fold clothes and keep her from unfolding everything!!! Haha!



Oh! And Addi took 4 steps tonight!!! She actually walked to her toy box!!! She took a few more steps, but after that she was DONE. Haha! She is soooo stubborn!

We are going to Fayetteville this weekend to hang out with Andrew and Janelle!!! We are also going to the Hogs game! I'm so excited, it's a big game!

Hope y'all have had a good week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Addi on her four BIG steps!
    Ok, and I think I had a couple slices of cheese and some candy corn for lunch (food of champions, yes?), so your lunch kicked my lunch's butt, for sure. :) Mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved