Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend!

Well we are back! We've had a great weekend! Saturday morning, we got up and made monkey muffins for breakfast! They are just a muffin version of monkey bread. Very good! Addi tried them, and I think she liked them. She doesn't really like sweet things so I was kinda suprised she liked these.

After breakfast, Addi tried her best to grab Dixie, but she was just too fast for her! Haha!

Addi then answered some important calls on her hand phone.

Addi then got ready to call the Hogs!!!

Will and Adam came to paint our room, it looks beautiful! There were a couple of hiccups, but everything ended up okay. We did end up going to Searcy, because the paint fumes were making me nauseous!

Dustin had some friends over, so I think you can guess who Addi wanted to be held by!




Josh had been dove hunting that morning, so we got to see them clean all those poor doves. It was NASTY. Ha ha!

I was so surprised that Addi slept through the night. It was a good thing too, I hadn't gotten much sleep the past two days. Not because of her, my mind is just racing 24/7, I think it's mostly about things I need to get done, mostly for her party. I definitely need to calm down! Haha!
Sunday morning, we left for Texarkana. We met Mur and Gdad for lunch at Ivan's. Addi had a blowout in the car so we had an interesting situation in the restroom. I made Josh come and help me, because there were no changing tables! It was a single room, but he felt very awkward being in the women's restroom, but I assured him it was okay since we were changing a baby.

Addi wanted to be carried around by Granddad most of the time!

We had a great time relaxing and eating good! Addi slept through the night at their house too! I'm so proud! :) Addi ate some pickles and tried tomatoes for the first time. She did NOT like tomatoes at all! It was so funny to watch her take a bite and then shudder.


Addi also enjoyed playing with Sampson!

I was sad to leave, but glad to get back! I needed to clean and get organized for this next week. It's going to be a busy one! Hope y'all had a great and relaxing weekend!!!
Oh and here is me from last year. I was 37 weeks pregnant, and HOT! And we were actually in Texarkana! Haha! And I'm not kidding, that is my actual belly, and I'm only 37 weeks. I still had 2 1/2 weeks left! Wowzers!



4 comments:

  1. I changed Lily on the sink in the men's restroom in Wendy's a couple days ago! Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
    Cute preggo belly! My 37-week belly was LOTS scarier than yours - promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!! LOVE the "hand phone". Olivia does it all of the time too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I came across your blog today. Way cute! I had to stop and say hi because I love the name..Pumpkin Butter. Cute. And I noticed you are hog fans! Woo Pig.

    Jaimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little girl is such a doll! I esp love her in that cute little cow outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved