Thursday, September 23, 2010

Birthday Eve...

First, I'm SOOO excited our shows start back tonight!!! We watch: Community, The Office, 30 Rock, and The League. I used to watch Grey's, but it kinda got to be too ridiculous.

Today we hung out with Sara and Lola! We first went and grabbed some lunch at Chick-fil-a, always a good choice, and then headed back to our house. Sara is extremely talented and very creative, and I needed help decorating our table for the party! Haha! Let me just say, it looks AMAZING!!! She also made a bow for Addi's shirt, a hairbow to match the shirt, AND...she taught ME how to make bows too! I took step by step pictures so I wouldn't forget! Haha!
Thank you SO much Sara, you're the BEST!!!

While we decorated the girl's had fun playing. When we first came in, sweet Lola was asleep in her carseat, but Addi really wanted her up!



Poor Lola! She had no choice to wake up since Addi was poking at her face.


Addi was obsessed for some reason with Lola's car seat. She fell out of it several times, but she just kept climbing back in it!



The girl's had a great time watching The Lion King...for about 5 seconds. Ha!


They also had a fun time playing with the rocking horse.



Things were going great, but the girl's were getting pretty tired, Lola was in her car seat, and Addi thought it would be a good idea to start taking Lola's paci out and then shove it up her nose. Haha! Then she started pulling Lola's hair and LAUGHING while she pulled it! I swatted her little hand and said, "NO!" and she just giggled. Oh me, so I'm sorry Lola that Addi pulled your hair!


So I was thinking what I was doing a year ago today. Y'all are going to laugh, but I had a doctor's appointment the day before and my doctor told me I was probably going to have to be induced. Keep in mind, my due date was the 26th so I hadn't gone over, but I had a severe case of PUPPS. The soonest she could induce me was Oct. 4th. I was SO depressed after the appointment, I had for sure thought I was having a September baby and I was so ready to meet Addi, and I was itchy and actually in quite a bit of pain, from the itching. It was terrible. Anyways, so the next day(today) I spent laying in bed, feeling sorry for myself. Little did I know, that Addi was coming the next day!!! I will post her birth story and if your lucky, one of my labor videos. Don't worry, nothing gross! Haha!

Hope y'all had a great day!

I can't believe my little pumpkin will be ONE tomorrow!!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my word, I had PUPPS. It was pure evil.
    I hope and pray we don't get it next time! Happy birthday eve, Addi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy almost-birthday to Addi! Can't wait to see her cute bday table and cake and shirt and bows and, er, a labor video, I think? :)
    LOVE the new fall blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the play date pics and the new fall blog!!! We'll see you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww so sweet! my oldest's birthday is the 27th! I love birthdays; so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I will have to get some of those pictures for Lola's scrapbook! Haha I love it! Happy Birthday Addison, we can't wait for the big birthday party!!! Yeah for 1st birthdays!!! Ashley, everything is going to be great! NO STRESSING!!! Had a great day! Thanks for letting us come play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when you talk about meeting up with Sara and Lola, because I have a dog named Lola, and I'm a little "slow" and I'm all like "did me and my dog hang out with Ashley?" DUH!!!!

    Your b-day outfits and table and birthday eve blog make me feel highly inadequate. Rylan only had a bday shirt from Babies R Us and a yellow tablecloth and a few trinkets from Oriental Trading Company in a Jungle theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Addison is the cutest thing ever! Cute site you got here...New follower here from the Friday Blog Hops...Hope you'll swing by and return the favor.

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following you from BBT Blog Hop and stopping by to say hi. Please follow back http://baueradventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved