Monday, August 23, 2010

Breakfast Playdate

First, I love when people bring food over to our house. I love not having to cook anything or worry about if people will like what I've made. This morning, we hosted our playgroup at our house. The theme was pancakes and pj's. I was a little worried about how Addi would do because last night Addi's grandpa wanted to see her since he missed her and after they left she ended up not going back to sleep until 2:00. And I think the days of her sleeping till 10 are over, because she woke up at 8:30 this morning. She was already rubbing her eyes by 9:30 so I thought oh no, I hope she doesn't baby raptor any of the kids or throw a massive fit. Well she didn't, she was so good!!! I was so proud! Now Dixie on the other hand, well let's just say Dixie might go on a vacation next time we have a play date. Between her stealing all the toys and chewing on them under the couch and leaving surprises at random places in the house, Dixie was more work than Addi was! We had a yummy breakfast casserole and Krispy Kreme donuts, which Addi LOVED. It was a little crazy today with all the kids, but we had a lot of fun!
I was so embarrassed, but I looked over and Addi had pinned Keegan literally as soon as he came in! We are going to have to have a talk about how to play hard to get!

Showing the other Addi the cookie cutter collection.


Sweet Lily.

Addi LOVED Keegan! I'm pretty sure he liked her too! He kept whispering to me, "tell your baby to get me again!" Haha!



Baby Keegan. He wanted to pretend he was a baby. This boy is hilarious!!

These were Addi's "pj's." She usually sleeps in a onesie, but these looked more like pj's.

Keegan was giving them some older kid wisdom.


Addi fell asleep literally two minutes after the last person left. She was so tired poor thing! I hope that she sleeps a little better tonight, I'm pretty sure she will, she was just confused and excited to be woken up last night. Oh and tonight is the season finale of Real Housewives of New Jersey!!! Can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a great Breakfast playdate!!!

    I cannot wait for tonights RHWNJ!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun morning!! I love it when people bring food to my house, although it doesn't happen much anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had so much fun, and Dixie was an absolute sweetheart! Next time I'll try and cook something that's actually edible and not have to resort to last-minute Krispy Kreme! Or, at the very least, I'll put my doughnuts on a pretty platter or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun!!! Oh last nights RHW NJ was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Addi is so GORGEOUS! What a beauty! She looked like she had such a great time playing with her friends. I am always a little nervous getting my girl around other kids because you never know how it is going to turn out. Some kids are just rough, and I worry too much. Glad that everything went well and that everyone had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved