Monday, July 12, 2010

Sleepy Bear

I hope all of you had a fantastic Monday! We had a great day today. Addi is going through another growth spurt and she slept this morning till almost 9! We went into her room to wake her and she was just slowly opening her eyes just staring at the ceiling. She lit up when she saw us and immediately rolled over to stand up. So sweet. We just played that morning and watched Nemo until it was time for her morning nap. She slept another 2 1/2 hours! I did ALL of the laundry and surfed the web for cute birthday outfits. I still haven't found what I'm looking for! After her nap, we played for a little while longer then got ready to go run some errands.


We went to Target and Kroger then came back home for a nap! I laid Addi down at 3:00 and sweet Michele came over to use the computer and so I went and ran another errand while she "watched" Addi. I had to go wake her up at 5:15!
This is right when she woke up, I wanted to capture that sleepy/confused look!

We went to dinner at El Porton after Josh got home. And I am the STUPIDEST mom EVER!!!!!!!!! I gave Addi another tortilla chip!! I broke it up into super teeny pieces and she still choked a little. Definitely not near as bad as the previous time, but still I just wanted to slap myself. UGH!!! Okay, so I've learned my lesson on that one. Sheesh.
After dinner we made a quick trip to Target to get a DVD screen for the backseat.


We have been wanting to get one for awhile and me and Addi leave Wednesday to go see Hadley and Janelle in Tulsa!!! So we thought this would be a good reason to get one.
We also discovered these little treasures!! Has anyone else tried these? They are so good! We almost ate the whole bag!

I'm watching Real Housewives of New Jersey then heading to bed!! Hope y'all had a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I just found your blog from blog hopping. Great blog btw. I'm off to look around. I've added myself as a follower. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved